Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home....


Here is a layout I accomplished last week for club.....( i think i am getting my weeks confused! LOL!) anyway, our CTMH play group was last THURSDAY (the 22nd) and this is one of the pages I had finished to show for Novembers play group. I love the layout, I love the colors, I love the leaves!!! I love it! Now...This layout idea was found on Karen's blog here. Karen did this layout with the Grace paper...which I loved. But to make it my own...this is what I came up with! Thanks Karen for the inspiration of this layout! LOOOOVE it! I have a few more I need to post, but I have yet to take their picture :) Happy Scrappin & Stampin'!!!

Items Used:
  • Sweethome WSOTG
  • Many Thanks stamp set (love it....)
  • Dimensional Elements Organic (covered)*
  • Dimensional Elements Fresh Shapes
  • Cocoa Ribbon*
  • Color Ready Alphabet Oxford
*leftover from the Twitterpated WSOTG kit!!!

Happy Scrappin & Stampin! :)

No comments: