Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Updated....Caboodle WSOTG for April....

 WSOTG: Caboodle...I love the fun SPRING colors (because I am soo ready for spring! :)...it worked super great for my Fathers day pictures that I FINALLY scrapped from 4 years ago!!!

 Layout Option 3....LOVE IT!!!












April Play Group WSOTG: Caboodle
Basic Kit:# G1004 - $29.95

 Includes: Caboodle Level II paper packet (pg 18)
                (Level II paper packets have 10 sheets
                coordinating CTMH Cardstock and 12
                sheets of Back Ground and Texture paper,
               other wise known as B&T duo's)
               Dimensional Elements Booksmart (pg 94)
               *This Way Stamp Set (B-Size, not in the Idea book)
               Workshop guide

(*Stamp set "This Way")             
















Best kit: Basic Kit (G1004)...$29.95...plus:
     Z1271 Tiny Tabs (pg 92).......................$3.95
     Z1125 Sweet Leaf Ribbon Rounds (pg 90)....$7.95
Subtotal: $41.85
S/H:        $ 3.33
Tax:        $ 2.50
Total:     $47.68  (best kit)

Let me know if you are interested...leave a comment :)

Page 1 of Layout 1 ( I couldn't get it to load like to other two...so I had to do it separate...bummer)












Page 2 Layout 1




Layout Option 2












(Recommended in the Worshop Guide)
Other CTMH Products Used:
* C1386 Boys At Play ...........$18.95
* Friendship Alphabet lg.......$34.95
*Hodgepodge Alphabet sm....$22.95
*Winter Cozy Mini Medley....$7.95
  (all found in the Spring Idea Book)

Misc Product:
*Velum



All layouts are out of the Reflections Idea Book....LOVE IT!!!!  I love these books and if you are trying to figure out which book to buy...my suggestion would be...put the name of each book on different slips of paper and put them in a hat....the one you draw is the one you buy!! LOL...I love them all and use them all TONS...I mix and match....for different looks and layouts...JUST love them ...the one book missing from these 4 is the New Wishes Card Book...AWESOME!!!!!!










This the Poem that I put on the Father's Day layout...one of my FAV'S!!!  The author is unknown.





Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' :)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

OHHH my gosh I love option 3. Can I copy one for myself. Pretty please.