Monday, March 8, 2010

Another Card...



A few weeks ago Jeanette Lynton posted this card on her blog with her Color Me Monday Post... (check out her blog!!!) Well, anyway I LOVED this card...So I wanted to re-create it at home and I just SO happened to have the SUPER cute stamp set she used.... "A Love" found on page 81 in the NEW Spring Catalog (leave me a comment if you would like YOUR own CTMH Idea Catalog). Anyway...the SUPER fun butterfly is made out of 2 stamped hearts and put together with the super fun Heartfelt Die Cuts (Wonder, pg 94). The other cool thing is this DARLING stamp set is one of the new "A" sized sets that are only $7.95!!! TOTALLY COOL! This is what I came up with using the  the Veranda Level II paper packet (pg 10).

Other CTMH products used are:
  Creme Brulee' Ribbon Rounds
  Chocolate waxy flax
  Cocoa Cardstock
  Tulip Ink (butterfly)
  Bitty Sparkles
Non CTMH product:
  Craft wire (home depot! LOL!)

(BTW..this is a 4x4 card)

I loved how it turned out! I made this card for one of my play group ladies who helped me out of a major BIND and let me use some of her CTMH stuff (I needed DOUBLES!) This will also be one of the cards we will make in April's Card Play Group...if you wanna play...leave a comment! Love to have you!

Happy Scrappin and Stampin! :)

No comments: