Friday, September 4, 2009

I am "Twitterpated" over "TWITTERPATED!"....

*(the art work done here is not mine...it is art work done by CTMH ~as soon as I finish my pages I will post them....but these are examples of the art work in the Kit)
The New WSOTG (click here to print off your own flyer!)....I LOVE IT!!! I love everything about it...I love that the Direction guide (all in color) gives you fabulous directions to make putting together 2 / 4-page layouts and 6 cards....SO COOL! The directions for 1 layout and 3 card aren't in the cutting guide..(just the idea)....BUT you can get those directions out of the Imagine and Wishes layout and card idea books! and super fast and easy! The kit is $29.95 and includes





The cute B-size stamp set "Hello There"
  • My Reflections Twitterpated level II paper packet
  • My Acrylix Hello There Stamp Set (exclusive to this packet only)
  • Designer Ribbon Rounds Chocolate collection
  • Workshop Guide



BUT...the BEST option is to add the following items:
  • Dimensional Elements In Color - Organic (new)
  • Natural Hemp
  • Brads Basic Assortment (new)
Which is only $10.70 more....but you will use them and everything you need is right there..grab your inks, blocks, cutters and adhesive and you can put your WHOLE kit together in a day! SOO awesome! (sorry the stamp set in this kit does not work toward the Celebrations Card Kit... :( )
SOOO...to get your FREE STAMP of the MONTH and the CELEBRATION'S Card Kit this is what you can do:
  • Buy the Best WSOTG for 40.65
  • $60.00 in stamp sets (includes A, B, C, D and E size stamps sets only)
  • the sub total is $100.65 (yay) then you get the DARLING SOTM and the Card Kit FREE...(retail value of $62.90) SOO COOL!
FREE ITEMS: (with $100.00 order!)
Sept Stamp of the Month: Treasures
(way cuter in person...I will hopefully get some cards made
soon and post!) retail Value: $22.95


"Delight in the Everyday!" Celebrations Card Kit, I have made my cards and they went together really quick! (about 3 hours if you have NO interruptions!) lol! at my house almost near impossible unless my husband takes the kids and goes to grandmas! :) But sooo cute! And you get a darling
D-size stamp set "Everyday Celebrations" ($22.95), all the paper needed for the cards (plus leftovers!), 1x1 chocolate and dutch blue ink squares, Chocolate Mini Medly Accents Kit, Ribbon, 50 3-D foam squares, a sponge for inking and a color step by step instruction brochure! SO COOL! (retail value $39.95)





The "Everyday Celebrations" stamp set

No comments: