Friday, September 25, 2009

Everyday Celebration Card Kit...get yours FREE before the 30th of September....


I love this "Everyday Celebration" Card Kit! It makes 16 cards, it comes with 16 card bases (pre-cut), 16 envelopes, 4 sheets (two patterns double sided back ground and texture paper), 2 sheets card stock (1 dutch blue, 1 colonal white) ink, embellishments, ribbon, 3-d square pop ups, sponge, Card Instructions, D-Size Everyday Celebration STAMP Set...that is SOOOOOO cute! This fun stamp set came together super fast (seriously...cuting, stamping and putting together was aprox 3 hours....not bad! it takes me that long to pick out a card! :) And I used the stamp set with different paper, the stamp of the month "Treasures" and made a few more super cute cards! Wha Whoo...get your card kit now...only available until Sept. 30th. $39.95 if you just want to buy it out right or FREE with $60.00 purchase of CTMH Stamp Sets! WAY cool! and if you order the September WSOTG Best Kit for $40.65 you will get the Fabulous "Treasures" stamp set for free TOO! that is over $60.00 in free product!





I found this super cute card kit on Tresa Blacks blog...click here for instructions to make your own...love this I have made many!!! Holds at least 8 cards and 8 envelopes! WHAT a great GIFT!!!

LOVE IT!!!

I had sooo many scraps leftover, I really debated... do I do a scrapbook page or should I see how for I could stretch my scraps! :) I know I am goof! oh well....SO with a few more sheets of Colonial White Cardstock I made the Card Holders and a cute little flip flap album....SO fun!....on the Flip Flap Album, I used a whole package of flip flaps and made a little pocket on the opening page for tags and notes...I will post a finished product (when I get that done!) lol! Had so much fun creating with this paper!

Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' (if you want to place an order...leave me a message...goes straight to my email!)









No comments: