Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back Country....July WSOTG


Layout 1: I LOVE the layout on the cover of the Summer Catalog...So...I MADE it! (minus the picture :)......I was so excited I just happened to have the Building Block Alphabet and the Hodge Podge Alphabet. I printed the 'moment by moment' on the computer using CTMH's 'Tall Pen' Expressive Font CD Volume 1. And the New Backwoods Stamp set....page 18. YAY!! I created the second page to match using more trees from the Backwoods Stamp set and a few stickers from the Back Country Stickease.... I seriously need to get pictures on these pages.....
Layout 2: I also really liked the way the New Flip Flaps (another new fav!) were used on the 'Peurto Rico' Layout (page 18) So I recreated the page for our family reunion pictures. On the second page I used the Essential Alphabet to stamp 'Times' bleeding the colors and the Hodge Podge Alphabet to stamp 'Good'! With a few stickease...I have more embelishments to use but need to get my pictures on first :)...
I also have a few more layouts to finish up ... so I didn't post them....(makes 4 - 2 page layouts...that is 8 pages....PLUS scraps for more layouts, cards or other projects!!!)

The Kit includes:
  • Back Country level II paper $12.95
  • Back Country Stickease $4.95
  • Demensional Elements-Adventure $4.50
  • Flip Flaps $3.95
  • Misc. Accessories $2.50
  • Total with Tax/S&H: $32.87

No comments: