Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Animal Cookies...June WSOTG


I love this layout offered by CTMH. Those who did not order the WSOTG made this page. It really is 2 cute....
AND those who ordered "my" kit can make this page with scraps and white daisy cardstock out of their stash!





Layout 1: "Wild Thing You Make My Heart Sing!" I made this layout from the Imagine Book (CTMH) page 108 titled the "Grand Finale"....I thought it turned out pretty cute. All stickease and buttons (some buttons are the Dimensional Elements Boarders) Layout 2: I had used all my card stock and had tons of B&T duo's left over....this is what I came up with using my scraps. The gals at club put "kids" instead of "boys" at the title....I used my "Solo" Stamp Sets for the whole title :) YAY! I used the "Wild & Crazy" stamp from the "It's A Zoo" stamp set in random order on strips of Desert Sand cardstock.
Layout 3: "It's A Zoo Around Here".....I love the animals and the buttons and the little film strip from the Dimensional Elements Boarders.....also added some sassy strands :) Layout 4: This was easy and fast....well all except the circles...WOW...so cute...kinda a pain...the technique is from the Imagine Book (CTMH) page 61 titled "Fiesta" using a metal rimmed tag and a dry embossing tool pops out the circle...then sanded the top color layer off....turned out cute though...Added the Clouds and Kites from the "Childhood" stamp set, flowers and "wonder" from the stickease, some White Daisy ric rack sponged with Clover Meadow Green ink for the flower stems...wala! Can't wait to get my pictures on these pages!


(PS....Ladies...I really am working on the Recipe sheets....hopefully tomorrow...provided the interruptions!)
Thanks for your patience :)


No comments: