Monday, January 26, 2009

The Workshop On The Go!!!!

Yay! This is a fun concept...a $25.00 + kit (25.80 plus tax/s&h= $29.46) will create a bunch! My kit for January includes the following:

  • That's Amore Level II paper packet
  • Journaling Spots
  • Hodge Podge Ready Color Alphabet
  • Mini Braggin' Tags
  • Accessories ($1.00 worth of flowers, ribbon, sparkles..ect..)

I love to see how far paper can go... :P
I was so in LOVE with this paper! The colors are Chocolate, Garden Green, Tulip and Blush! So pretty! And so February!!

The "I Love You" layout was inspired by a layout done at a different retreat I went to in Salina a few years ago, I like it because it is fast. I am planning on taking some fun pictures of my family and turning them sepia for these pages...can't wait to finish them. I love this layout!



















This layout came from CTMH TV on the CTMH websight. I love CTMH TV. I learn something super fun everytime I watch it. I didn't have the same stamp as them for the
"Forever Always" but I think my "Friendship" stamps worked great! I loved the techniqe they showed on how to put a design in the letters. I will be showing my ladies this when we put them together next month. I need to get an updated picture of Rhett and I to finish this layout. Fun and fast!! The boarder stamp is the new "Key To My Heart" paper crafting special for January only...(47.90...out right for the whole kit, which is beautiful, or free with a $130.00 order)








This next layout was inspired by my girls. They LOVE country star Taylor Swift and her new hit song "Romeo and Juliet". The song says..."it's a love story come on baby just say yes." So I thought I would do a "love story" layout using our family love stories...I am still waiting on one more picture from my mother in-law to finish this. I am going to write down each couples love story to go with their wedding picture. Starting with Rhett and I, my mom and dad, Rhett's mom and dad, and each one of our grandparents. The 1st 3x3 picture is of my only living set of grandparents...they Celebrated 64 years on October 31, yup Halloween! My grandpa will be 90 on his next birthday. He has Alzheimer's :( It is very important for me to write my memories of them now. My kids know him and my grandma. They don't understand that he doesn't know who we are each time we visit.They just go up an give him a hug and he just grins. I am so excited to finish this layout, so my kids will know the love stories of where they came from....I am excited for the ladies at club to put their pages together!!! I have another wedding picture to put at the top of the first page, but I had to get another print, so I am waiting on that to finish up....I don't like to leave to much emptiness...I like to fill them up with pictures. :)



The Braggin Tags.... I love mini albums and I was so excited at how big this "Tag Album" was and it is only $5.00 ($4.95...but seriously) lol! I used ALL my scraps from my pages to put this together plus a few leftover B&T duo's. There are 10 - 7 1/4" x 4 1/4" pages plus covers, I did all mine front and back! Use it all up :) I modge podged the front and back to give it a finished look. I also added the ring clasp instead of the post it comes with. I like it to flip like a book. I have enough B&T's left over to make a few cards or even another lay out using cardstock from my stash! I feel that for $25.80....I was able to accomplish alot! The ladies like the idea of putting together six finished pages...can't wait to see how it goes...next month I am using the "Stardust" paper...can't wait to get started! Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'!!!





*Stamps sets used in this kit:
  • Large and small Chocolate Alphabet
  • Large Friendship Alphabet
  • Soul Mates
  • Noteworthy
  • Key To My Heart... (special ends January 31st...if your interested....)

No comments: