Monday, January 26, 2009

CTMH Club Christmas Party!!


For someone who always has her camera, I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures of the Ladies! I have a great bunch of Ladies who are my good friends who love scrapbooking! And love CTMH. Instead of club in December we decided that everyone would put in their regular order. Then I would use the Hostess rewards for gifts for the ladies and everyone would put in $5.00 for three big prizes....3rd Place was the Large Friendship stamp set, 2nd Place was the Large and Small Friendship stamp set and 1st place was the Aspen Hostess Collection out of the Fall/Winter Catalog. We met at a favorite local Mexican Restaurant (El Mexicano..yum) and had a fun party. Everyone went away with a gift and 3 ladies won 3 great prizes...3rd place was Dawn, 2nd place was Angie and 1st Place was Sarah!!! Yay Sarah! She was so excited!! I did get a picture of her!! LOL! One of these days I will get a group picture of the gang! Thanks ladies! You make my job with CTMH TONS of fun!!! And so worth it!

No comments: