Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tinkerin' WSOTG....

Tinkerin' WSOTG Kit to order this month and put together next month...Such fun bright paper! I love the "gears"!

The first layout is out of the Summer Idea Catalog right on the 'Tinkerin' page! So fast and easy to put together!








2nd layout idea came from Inspired Blueprints which is a blog that posts layout ideas...(stole from Karen's Blog...which I LOVE! Thanks Karen!)








I thought it worked up really well and SUPER fast! This is sketch #26. I found this darling poem about "laughing" from Inspirational Short Stories, under positive Laughter Quotes. I am a collector of quotes and poems and things... and this page reminded me of fun, which then leads to smiling...which leads to laughing and wallah! :) The poem goes like this:

"A smile starts on the lips,
A grin spreads to the eyes,
A chuckle comes from the belly,
But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul
overflows, and bubbles all around"

When I get my pictures on this layout, on the first page, I am going to use chip board letters that say "laugh"...but I want my pictures to be underneath...and sooooo......


Layout 3, kindof came from CTMH only I changed it up a bit....added "Summer" using the Essential Alphabet and "fun" using the new (well..in the summer catalog new) Field Trip Alphabet.


Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'!

No comments: