Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THANK YOU Lynnette


Thank You Lynnette for this BFF Award! I am always excited when someone thinks my blog deserves an award. And this is a FIRST for me! So excited! The Idyllhours Blog Award is the BFF Award (Blogger's Favorite Friend). THANK YOU!!!!

The rules of this award are:
~Accept the award by commenting on the blog of the person that gave it to you.
~Pass it on to five others.
~Reveal 5 things you enjoy doing

The five people I have chosen to award this BFF to are: Click on their names to lurk on your own! :)
Kim: a friend from home....so much fun!
Holly: (sweetapple studios...she is amazing!)
Lisa: (another blog I lurk from Karen's blog...fabulous!)
Callie: (sorry it is a private blog...but still one of my favorites :)
Vicki: (blog lurk from Karen's blog all the time...awesome!)

1. I love being with my hubby and my kids! Check out my family blog
2. I love taking pictures!!! of my kids! my hot hubby! football practice, other family members, you name it ~ I will be happy to snap it! :)
3. Spending time with my FAMILY (you know, parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, ect..)
4. SCRAPBOOKING...(like you couldn't tell :)
5. Hanging out with the girls...really between Church, CTMH club...I have the greatest friends ever!

No comments: