Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just a few things I have done the last few months....WOW I am SO behind in my posting! Oh, well better late than never!...This is what I did for my kid's teachers as a "Thank You" for the last day of school....I loved the water bottle idea which I found and copied from this blog scrapbooklifewithamy.blogspot.com

(i love blog lerking onto fabulous CTMH Consultant Blogs...they give me much inspiration!

Inside the little pouch I put 2 little lemonade packets and a gift certificate for lunch at Subway...to cute! And way simple and in expensive...

My kids with their little gift on the last day of school!





I made this little mini album for my son's teacher who also just happens to be a good friend...I know I found this idea on another blog...but for the life of me cannot find it! SO I am not taking credit for this creation...just went with the idea...so THANK YOU...whoever you are! (found it! stampinallday.blogspot.com But what a great IDEA...the poem is darling! (click on picture to read)Here are a few of the pages I made using the Magic Moments Paper Packet level II...love it! I also use several different stamp sets...mostly the Word Puzzle Months and the Solo's...they all have so much fun stuff on them...lots of cute little random stamps...the album is SEI 6"x6" that I modge podged fun B&T duos from the Magic Moments kit..



CARDs.....here are a few graduation cards I made for a few of the graduating SR's who sent us invitations (my husband teaches High School and Coaches both Football & Basketball) I loved the stamp of the month for May...at first I was a bit unsure until I started to use it! I used the Silhouette Level II paper Packet and added some Hollyhock Pink...then embossed the little dress and added som glitter...toooo cute...and it went to a too cute little gal! Next, "2009" I did with my CTMH Solo's..., the black squares are done with a square block..really...until the ink went dry, then the next card was made with the Game On level II paper packet...using the Solo's for the '09 and the football from the stamp set "Touchdown".....way fun!












This is a photo cube I made for my brother in-law Kirk. He is a special needs uncle and he LOVES mickey!!! I found this idea from Youtube. (to watch the demo or click on the blog link www.paperjewels.blogspot.com to go straight to her blog)
I bought brand new cd covers (they were like 50 cents a piece for a whole box...so I have lots of photo cubes to make! watch out you just might get one! lol!) really ... the mickey mouse cut outs are from the Cricket (which I don't own, but a cute litte scrap store in Ephraim will cut them out an just charge you for the paper or the cut out if you have your own paper...so they only cost me like $2.00 for all 4 3" cutouts...yay!) I used the Celebrate stamp set and misc. paper from my scrap pile....he loves it...he can put tissues in it...or treasures or more pictures...even treats! fun idea and fast!

I have more projects to post...just not downloaded like a fun mini album I made Rhett for fathers day and more layouts for club...and some cute little recipe books I did for personal progress (Young Womens church program)...stay tuned!

No comments: