Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bella!

"Bella" is the WSOTG kit for this months order, next months club gathering....once again...I LOVE CTMH paper!!!! Just cannot help myself!!! LOVE IT. Had so much fun putting these pages together! Yes...I stamped and cut out 50 flowers (but hey, stamp and put in a movie...anything with Matthew McConnahottie in it works for me! lol! and CUT away!) and I used a zillion Garden Green Brads..which I am almost out of.... BUT I love the colors and the way they all went together..... This month Kit costs: $26.50 plus tx/sh! COME PLAY!

LAYOUT 1: "Beautiful Girl"

I found the idea for the first layout on Jeanette Lyntons Blog under "Color Me Monday: A new leaf...June 8th....her's is labeled "thirteen" and I labeled mine..."Beautiful Girl" and did these beautiful pictures of Jentrie (my 7 year old) I took these pictures on Mother's Day and they could not of been MORE perfect for the Bella Paper! I just went with the same idea for page 2 and changed it up a bit! I used the flower stamp sets from last Junes SOTM: With Love and "Tickled Pink" stamp set. The Alphabet is the Chocolate Sets both large and small....LOVE THEM! And the Fun Frames Dimensional Elements....They came together TO CUTE!!!

LAYOUT 2: "When We Love..."
The first layout is also and idea from Jeanette's blog under Color Me Monday: Hollyhock in Bloom, June 15th.... and the second layout idea from Color Me Monday: Heavenly Blue, May 4th...I LOVE idea's for layouts. To see how I can change them up and make them my own....On these layouts I used the Building Block Alphabet and the Classmate Alphabet....some Bella Stickease...more flowers (cut from the 50 before mentioned ;) Best of all my models....My Valerie and Hubby taken on our vacation to AZ...loved the way it all worked out because it wasn't what was in my brain...this turned out even BETTER!!!

LAYOUT 3: "Let Us Grow..."

I got lucky with this one, I needed one more layout to display and this is what happened! lol! I used all stickease and paper....and Dimensional Elements Borders (leftover from the Animal Cookies Kit ~ Yay!) using Olive ink and sponge daubers to color the swirls and some liquid glass to make them POP!!! 3-D foam tabs to lift the flowers from the Stickease set, a bit of Hollyhock ribbon and wallah!!!!! Can't wait to put my pictures on these pages!...AND I have TON's of paper leftover for MORE fun Bella pages!...I LOVE WSOTG.....I have never made so many pages per month in my life as I have with the WSOTG! between 6 & 8 pages (and sometimes 10!) per kit! If you are WSOTG Gals from GUNNISON you SHOULD have at the very least 36 pages w/or without pictures....up to July and if you do the bonus pages you should have aprox. 46 pages! whew WHOO!!! I need a NEW album!
*For ordering or gathering/club/party/ information please leave me a comment ;)
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'!

No comments: