Sunday, February 14, 2010

1st Sealing Announcement....

This is MY very first attempt at digital stuff! I am SOOO not Digital...I love 3D paper work! But a good friend and former student of my husband is getting sealed to her honey next month and asked if I would design her announcement...Yes at first I felt GREAT stress, but as I played and figured out a few things I LOVED IT!!! lol...I will always be a 3D scrapper! I just love to stamp and cut :) But I love being able to play like I did tonight..I have had this program for YEARS called Scrapbook Factory Deluxe, I use it for lots of different things but haven't ever used it as a digital program to actually scrapbook..just to play and mess around.  This was pretty fun! Looking forward to playing with Studio J!!! Soon to be released by CTMH!!! :) Congrats to Shali and Jeff!

1 comment:

Susann said...

Beautiful, it looks like a pro did it! I am sorry but I don't know your brother-in-law and his family but you might know one of my favorite people - Mekesha Wanner.