Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cards.....




These are the birthday cards kits we will be making for  Enrichment Night in one of our local Wards. I LOVE the New Candlelight stamp set (page 52 of the NEW Spring Idea Book) and the March STAMP of the MONTH A Little Everything. I will be posting more birthday cards featuring the February STAMP of the Month A Piece of Cake soon.   The guides/stamps for most of these cards came from the Everyday Celebrations Special that was last September (sorry....no longer available...but I cannot help myself from continually using this stamp set and the ideas!!! I just LOVE it!)

Valentine Cards


These are the Valentine cards we made this month at Play Group (the last 3 of them are) and will also be making the same cards at the same Enrichment Night. I LOVE the WISHES Card Confidence Book!!! Which is where I found the guides for all of the Valentine Cards. The first card however is kind of a remake of Jeanette Lynton's Valentine Card from last year.  Her's is way better :)  All the paper used on these cards came from the "Key To My Heart" special (I stocked up on the clearance sale!) Sorry this paper is also no longer available... :( But once again...TOTALLY love it.! I will be posting some more projects made out of  NEW paper as soon as I get my ORDER :)

All CTMH Stamp Sets Used:
C1394 Candlelight (page 52)... $18.95

D1408 A Little Everything (sorry not available until March)
Celebrate (not available)
February WP (retired ):
*(but the NEW In the Month Of February is FAB (waiting for it to come too!) and it is only $18.95)
D 1254 Soul Mates (page 37)....$22.95
D1348 Priceless Love Word Puzzle  (page 75)....$22.95

CTMH Paper Packets used:
X7108B Day Dream...$12.95
X7109B Stardust......$12.95
Key To My Heart...not available

Other CTMH products:
All ribbon :) in bulk order
Z1263 Bitty Sparkles

If you are interested in a NEW Spring Idea Book or want to want  join a play group leave a message... 


Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'

No comments: