Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Emporium WSOTG - May :)

I love this PAPER! I had so much fun putting this kit together. The 1st layout was a suggestion from CTMH...I changed it up just a bit by stamp kissing "SPRING" on the second page. 2nd layout is also an idea from the Spring Book....I moved things around and added the Foundry Frames (page 21) and embossed them in Vineyard Berry (YAY!). 3rd Layout...is my own creation... I copied the scallopes from the quote (from the stickease) blew it up on my computer and it WORKED! (copies will be included with instructions) 4th layout...is also my own...it is a bonus layout (you will need extra cardstock from your stash)...with all the B & T duo's leftover..I had to make more pages...and I still have TON's of paper leftover...YAY! I also used a large window charm (page 92) on the quote stamped using the stamp set from the "Tickled Pink" kit (this months SPECIAL!)









































This kit includes:
  • Emporium Paper Kit Level 2 ($12.95)
  • Emporium Level 2 Stickease ($4.95)
  • Pewter Designer Brads ($3.95)
  • Foundry Bookplates ($3.50)
  • Ribbon and a flower ($1.15)
Sub total $26.50 (total $30.20)
Stamps sets used are:
  • Connections (page 18) - $22.95
  • Dream Wishes (page 18) - $22.95
  • Tickled Pink (special)
So much FUN!!!!!

No comments: